Line therapists provide day-to-day in-home behavioral intervention for children. Working from programs created by the consultants, the line therapists are responsible for working one-on-one with the children to address their skill deficits and improve their quality of life.
Autism Family Partnership currently employs/ contracts with line therapists. The qualifications for a line therapist are as follows:
- Own a car/have transportation and be punctual
- Be working toward or have a bachelor’s degree (in psychology, special education, or related field)
- Ability to accept and implement feedback and constructive criticism in teaching, and overall job operations
- An understanding and ability to follow the rules of confidentiality and privacy for clients
- Ability to maintain a professional relationship with clients, and all individuals related to and involving clients
- Ability to carry out specific programs in supervised, and unsupervised work environments
- Experience in applied behavior analysis is preferred
- All CEAS employees must pass a background check
- Pay is competitive and varies with experience
- Health insurance available to full-time employees
- 401(k) available
*Training is provided for data collection procedures, and graphing.