In order to appropriately assess the child’s cognitive, developmental, and socials standings the following may be required:
- Medical evaluation by the child’s pediatrician
- Clinical interview and parent questionnaire
- ADOS-2 (Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule – 2nd edition)
- Speech evaluation by a speech pathologist
- Developmental evaluation and observation
- Cognitive evaluation by a psychologist
Autism Diagnostic Services can assist with this process by providing one of the key screenings, the ADOS-2. We will also walk you through the necessary steps to obtain a complete diagnostic evaluation and provide treatment options.