Autism Diagnostic Services
In order to appropriately assess the child’s cognitive, developmental, and socials standings the following may be required:
- Medical evaluation by the child’s pediatrician
- Clinical interview and parent questionnaire
- ADOS-2 (Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule – 2nd edition)
- Speech evaluation by a speech pathologist
- Developmental evaluation and observation
- Cognitive evaluation by a psychologist
Autism Diagnostic Services can assist with this process by providing one of the key screenings, the ADOS-2. We will also walk you through the necessary steps to obtain a complete diagnostic evaluation and provide treatment options.
Jenifer Muzer is a Licensed Professional Counselor with a master’s degree in Counseling Psychology from The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, and has a bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Central Michigan University. Jenifer is a member of the American Counseling Association and Michigan Counseling Association, and has a background in Applied Behavioral Analysis, Play Therapy, Person Centered Counseling, and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. She is passionate about helping individuals and families better understand themselves, and providing them with the necessary tools to help them achieve their goals.